Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

40 weeks & Insta-Updates

Here I am! And Yup, today is 40 weeks!
We have reached baby boy's due date. I feel a little bit like I'm about to pop. 
Hahaha & yes, I am brushing my teeth. Noland & I were preparing to go to the mall and walk until this little guy arrived.
Here is another picture of the belly. 
Very excited for baby boy's arrival. Yet, a little scared of labor and delivery. Then again, lots of people do it everyday and many have multiple kids so hopefully it won't be too bad. Can't wait to share my birth story with all of you. I've been reading lots of birth stories lately in blog-land.. and I pray that mine is one that is more easy-going than some others that I have read.
Noland & I can not wait to meet baby Noland Jr... We know that the second he enters into the world, our whole lives will be changed forever. I feel like it has been a long 9 months or 40 weeks of preparation. We have enjoyed growing closer together in relationship with one another and are excited to add a sweet new addition to our small family. Can't wait just to see his sweet little toes and tiny fingers! 

While Noland & I were out and about, walking at one of the malls near our house. It was about to rain but we caught a glimpse of a beautiful rainbow. Check it.
I didn't get a picture of the whole rainbow but it was the first time I've ever seen the full bow... from one side to the next. After a few days of sitting at home and waiting on baby boy to arrive, this small little sign made me smile and know that he will arrive in God's timing. So here's to you, little man! Hope to see you soon.
That's all for today! 
xoxo. Jen

4 comments:

  1. Hey Miss Spicy! You are lookin super fine at 40!! Great work! I'm 37 as of yesterday. Don't hold off too long on the birth story because I'm all over the internets scoping out the information!

    Bell
    Http://Farmerbell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. Don't read any more birth stories- everybody's experience is special to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pix. Hope your little guy doesn't make you wait as long as Evie made me. She was 2 wks overdue before I was finally induced. Don't worry about l&d. You'll be amazed what you'll do for this little guy. It's really not that long and you won't remember the details later. :) It's worth it,and you'll do great! I'll be praying for you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are cute as a button at 40 weeks, and just ALL baby! I'm so envious because, by that time, I was swollen, nauseous, and irritable. Try not to worry about the delivery. It's amazing but, once they lay that sweet angel in your arms, you sort of forget the hard parts. I wish you the best of luck and look forward to your birth story. Praying God has His hand on you and family!

    ReplyDelete