Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

OOFOS, Feel the OO

Have you felt the OO?!
or heard of the wonderful OOFOS
These aren't just sandals, they're shoes!
I was given the opportunity to review a pair of these shoes!
I own the Pink OOrignal Thong: sleek and stylish!
And let me tell you, these are the most comfortable shoes I own! 
These shoes are made of OO foam which is almost like a rubbery memory foam that molds to your feet when you wear them. They are flexible, very light weight, machine washable, durable and so much more.
They come in both men and women's sizes!

I was really surprised when I put these on for the first time! My feet have been sore especially lately due to swelling and pregnancy. These shoes just absorb impact and provide instant comfort! Your feet literally melt into them. I wore them around the house for an entire day while cleaning just because they were so incredibly comfortable. I want to get them in multiple colors in the future because the hot pink doesn't match everything I wear... :) 
Also, today, the hubs and I went on a walk and I wore them... They are even good for walking. They provide not only comfort but support! Seriously, you've got to get yourself a pair! You can check out their website here

Lucky for you, I am giving away a pair today to one lucky winner! I love them and am excited that one of you will get to enjoy them too!
US residents only. Now go get your entry on!

33 comments:

  1. Original thong in pink, size 7! They're super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love the thong in black size 10. Thanks for introducing me to the brand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the slides in size 6 1/2 pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would get the OOrignal thong in black or brown (I never can choose between those two) and size 7. I've been hearing a lot about this company recently!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black Thong in size 10

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would like pink size 8.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pink. Size 7...great giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love the pink in size 7! I would totally love to try these, my feet have been really aching!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the orig. thong in Orange size 7

    ReplyDelete
  10. The OOriginal Thong in pink---size 8 (women's)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would pick the OOahh Slide
    Black in mens 12

    theresa j

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey!!!! I would want the OOriginal Thong in Black (size 7 please)!

    Can't wait to see baby Noland soon! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would get the OOriginal Thong
    Fuschia in an 8.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Ooriginal thong in black size 8!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the black size 10
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the slide in black in 10 those look really nice never heard of those before.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want the OOahh Slide
    Black size 10

    ReplyDelete
  18. probley pink and size 7
    marie : boba_yrl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would want the fuschia Ooriginal thong in a size 10.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I want the OOriginal Thong Fuschia size 8!

    ReplyDelete
  21. i would love the size 9 ooriginal thong in black

    ReplyDelete
  22. Original Thong but I cannot decide on a color. size 10 in either black or tangerine or mocha or maybe one of each!! THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  23. The original thong in women's black size 10

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ooriginal Thong in Mocha or Black, size 9. They all look great and comfy

    ReplyDelete

  25. OOriginal Thong
    Black size 6

    ReplyDelete