Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Guest Posting & Pinning Lately

Oh man. I'm 37 weeks pregnant today. Sorry that the blog has not been updated daily lately. I must say I am exhausted and ready for our sweet little boy to be here!
I had the pleasure of guest posting over at the Catholic Newlywed today... Go check out my post here!
Catholic Newlywed
Anyways, today, I decided to share some of my favorite Pinterest pins lately...
Maternity Picture & Baby Edition! 
Although, I feel an extreme decrease in energy... I've had the energy to pin some greats on my Pinterest iPhone app. So here's what I've been pinning lately!
1. This picture is sooo adorable! I love all the kisses and the baby's sweet smile! 
I totally want to take this one of my little guy! Source.
2. Did you know you can make your own baby wipes? One of the 493264529548 reasons Pinterest is so awesome! You can find the how to here.
3. I love this picture for baby #2. I hope I don't forget this one! soo sweet! Source.
4. Shadow box for baby! I love this! Source
5. I like this maternity picture! Very sweet. Source.
6. Ten MUST TAKE hospital photos! Source.
7. Ten best iPhone Apps for a New Mom! I already downloaded a few.. Source.
8. 20 Creative New born & Pregnancy Photos.. Source.

Aren't those all just great?! Thanks again Pinterest for some great finds!
That's all for today! Thanks for stoppin' by
xoxo. Jen
PS. If you haven't Linked up to the SPICY SPOT LIGHT LINK UP, It's still open & waiting for your favorite post of the week!

2 comments:

  1. This entire post is sooooooooooo cute!! I love the baby with kisses!!!
    www.losethecushion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that maternity photo pose. Did you get maternity photos taken?

    ReplyDelete