Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Posts of Christmas Past

Last year I wrote some great posts about Christmas. In the past year, the blog has probably doubled the readers that were reading at this time last year so I thought I'd do a little review so you could check out the old posts that interest you. And there is one post that I will be completely re-vamping.
You can read about these amazing cookies here.
Posted on 12/1/11.

You can read about our visit to 
Robert's Christmas Wonderland here.
Posted on 12/3/11.

 Check out  the tradition of Elf on the Shelf here. I can't wait til Baby No-No is big enough to start this!
Posted on 12/6/11.

Check out My No Bake Cookie Recipe here. I failed to make them properly but maybe you are up for the challenge!
Posted on 12/13/11.

Check out The Christmas Quiz here.
Posted on 12/14/11.

You can read about our visit down Christmas Lane here.
Posted on 12/17/11.

I hope you check out and enjoy some Posts of Christmas Past! That's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment