Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Personalize your Wrapped Presents!

I know it's crazy. It's only December 7 and I already have started wrapping presents but Noland's family is visiting this weekend so we will be giving them their gifts. One of my friends asked to share how I did it when I shared a photo on instagram.. so here's what they look like and the "how to".

How to: 
Wrap your present and place it aside. Open Microsoft Word and type the person's name that you are gifting in the font that you would to use. Square fonts are easier to use. You can download cool fonts at dafont.com. Then print what you have.
Then cut the letters into individual squares. Cut out a piece of  wrapping paper.
Then place the printed letter in front of the wrapping paper and cut along the outline of the letter.
When you have all your letters cut out, place them on top of the wrapped package to decide where you want to place them.
Now take your photo strips and place them on the back and use them as adhesive to stick them to the package. Then add your twine and tie in a simple bow. Then you are all done!
That's all there is. Easy Peezy.
Good luck wrapping your presents and let me know if you use this technique! :)

6 comments:

  1. Love the name on the package. Such a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you could also print to some decorative paper (if you have it at home already). I really like this idea! It's simple, but I'd never thought of it before. Cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks so cute, and easy enough! i hate wrapping presents but that looks like it just might be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny Epic Girls, Troll Images of Girls, Girls Funny and Loll, Funny Hot Pictures of Girls
    hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete