Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

2 months.

I just can't take the cuteness. How do u do it? I just can't take the cuteness of my own child. This may sound stuck up because everybody knows that you always think your child is the cutest. It's human nature because he or she is a part of you. If you have children, you know what I mean. Even when they frustrate you by being fussy, being smart mouth or whatever, it's like an ache inside your heart that you still love them so much. Not that my child has been a smart mouth... but I know I have been to my mom and now I finally get it. I wish I could have explained that more eloquently.
I haven't even been able to get on the computer lately to blog, check email or anything because I feel the need to hold the little man, watch him as he sleeps, catch up on my own sleep, clean, do laundry or just entertain him plain and simple. 
Here are some instagrams lately. I'm asking Santa for a new camera for a Christmas!
He's only been here 2 months and has stolen pieces of my heart. He's a big boy! Already 15 lbs and I could just eat his chubby lil legs! His smiles drive me wild as I dance about the house being as goofy as can be to get some constant smile action. He does have a few fussy moments here and there but they are very few. Most of all he's just a happy and content lil guy. His favorite thing this month is sitting up. Even thought he can't sit up on his own yet, he loves when u hold him like he is sitting up! He'll look around the room and make the cutest little face. He also enjoys talking... Not that he can talk but he makes noises and its fun to pretend we are having a conversation. It's funny because sometimes it will almost sound like he understood...and who knows, maybe he does.
I was talking with my friend Victoria the other day, who now has 2 little ones. She mentioned how when she had her first little one, she looked at parents of multiples like they were rock stars. I am totally there. I try to give Noland Jr. my complete attention and can't imagine having a second little one running around. I know there will come a day and time when it happens, and I'll just figure it out like everyone does. For now, I'll enjoy my naps with baby boy soaking in every ounce of his smell, smiles, chubby legs and coos.

Being a mom is definitely one of the best things I've ever done. And my husband is the best dad! When I'm not patient or at my best, he is. And that's what it's all about. We're a team that works together. It's been a pretty great 2 months as we try to cherish every moment because 3 months will be here before we know it! 

If you are still looking for a Christmas gift for that special someone, check out my Datevitation review and giveaway going on here.

3 comments:

  1. Love that last one of the three of you! Sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have the cutest baby ever no joke! I love these photos.
    Carlee

    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  3. This brings tears to my eyes!! Seems like yesterday that I was twenty with my first little baby napping on my chest.....now I am almost forty and I have eight kids!!! The youngest is now two, and I have felt this way with each of my little sweeties...I do not regret one moment I spent snuggling them and ignoring less important things!!!
    You are blessed, and more importantly you know it!! Continue to enjoy...time does fly by!!

    ReplyDelete