Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

30 Days of Thanks {LINK UP}

November: the one month a year we take the time to share what we are thankful for! I started this link up because I've seen a few people take part in "30 Days of Thanks"... Each day, they share one thing that they are thankful for via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter...etc. I thought it would be cool if we could all get together and write one blog post on our blogs to share our own 30 days of thanks!
So here 30 items that I am thankful for... 
{LINK UP yours @ the bottom}

1. My Catholic faith in a Loving & forgiving God
2. A kind-hearted husband who is not only my husband but my best friend!
3. our Sweet Baby Boy
4. Family: both mine (some pictured) and husband's side (not pictured)
5. Good Girl Friends: who always got my back!
6. Health
7. To live in the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave. Good ole' U.S. of A.
8. Weekends. At least we have 2 days to share with loved ones every week.
9. Reflection time.To think of all the things you are thankful for...
10. Television
11. Blogging & all the wonderful blogger friends I have met through the blogging community. 
(Sponsor Love.. Check out the sidebar!)
12. Pacifiers. Nuk. He loves them.
13. A great childhood and wonderful high school years. Ahh.. Memories
14. Sleep. Sometimes it just feels good to sleep.
15. Sweets, Sugar, Chocolate, Ice Cream, Cakes, Cupcakes. Yes.
16. Education
17. the beauty in every day life... sunsets, beaches, babies...
18. A shelter and food to eat.
19. Comfy clothing: There is nothing more comfortable than a pair of sweat pants, t-shirt and slippers
20. Photography & the ability to capture memories.
21. the gift of LIFE because after all it is wonderful and tomorrow is never promised.
22. Transportation. When your car stops working, you'll remember to be thankful for transportation too.. Been there.
23. Telephone. No matter where I am in the world, I can always pick up the phone and talk to the loving voice of a friend or family member.
24. Hot baths. So relaxing.
25. Holidays. I always loved that song "It's the most wonderful time of the year"... because it really is the "happiest season of all"!
26. Our service men and women. The military. They keep us safe!
27. Air Conditioning...and heat. but I live in Florida so mostly, Air Conditioning!
28. Chapstick. Carmex. Blistex. Couldn't live without them!
29. Disney.
30. Flip Flops.
Happy Thanks! 
Now it's your turn! What are you thankful for?
This party will be open until November 30 at midnight!

Not Mandatory but Please:
1.  Follow these party hosts: It's just called SpicyCatholic Newlywed & BeyondCall Her HappySunshine & GreyEat. Enjoy, Live
2. Comment on at least 3 other posts that have linked up!
3. Spread the news about the party via Facebook, Twitter, or sharing the button on your page somewhere:
30days thanks-200pix 

4 comments:

  1. I love the pictures along with it :) Oh, and #24! Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun link up! I love that you added photos! (I only managed one in my post.) I also love the combination of things like faith and family with things like flip flops and Disney. (As I type this I can hear Wall-e playing while my kids pack for Disneyland. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting Jenna! Your baby boy is so, so precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't find your link up but I'd love for you to come over and link up with us every Saturday as a review post :) http://kelseyhomolka-keepingupwithkelsey.blogspot.com/2013/11/30-days-of-gratitude-link-up-series.html

    ReplyDelete