Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

30 days of Thanks {Link Up Coming Soon}

I love the month of November and the fact that we are able to spend a whole month thinking about what we are thankful for. I know a lot of folks on instagram and facebook are posting one thing they are thankful for each day. While I know that is a great way to spend the month remembering to be thankful each and every day, I would totally forget to post every day. I had an idea this week and thought I'd share it.

This Wednesday, I'd like to start a "30 days of Thanks" Link Up Party! I will post my list of 30 things I am thankful for and I'd love you to post yours too to your blog, then link up!!! The link up party is going to run for the rest of November. Be sure to come by, link up, and comment on at least 3 few others posts who have linked up. I'm lucky to have a few other bloggers who will be co-hosting this sweet thankful link up... that will also be sharing this same massive link up on their blogs on Wednesday Nov. 14, 2012! I love seeing what others are thankful for too because sometimes it makes me realize that I'm thankful for that too or it is just fun to get to know each other better. 
So excited to make new friends and learn more about each of you!

To promote, you can grab the button in the side bar (on the top right)! And spread the news! See ya Wednesday! 
The more the merrier.
So excited about this! & Looking forward to Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment