Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Trip to Savannah, GA in Photos

My birthday weekend (June 9), Noland and I traveled to Savannah, GA for the beautiful wedding of Mr. & Mrs Hotard. Pictures are not ready yet or I would post one of the beautiful couple.
However, throughout our time in Savannah, I attended a bridesmaid luncheon on Friday morning. Afterwards, 2 friends and I decided to take a stroll around Savannah and found the cutest kitchen store.. Kitchens on the Square
They even have a website.. with the cutest kitchen gadgets! We spent like an hour in this store.. and I didn't buy anything but it was very tempting!
Here are some adorable aprons!
Funny Magnets
I didn't want anyone to think I was weird for taking pictures in the store but here is one of the shelves.. 
They had mustache clips, lots of things for theme parties, artwork for the kitchen, funny magnets, salt and pepper shakers of every kind and so much more! If you are ever in Savannah, I recommend stoppin by this little jewel of a store.
-----
Here are a few other pictures from the weekend

We found this little painting in a different store.. and this is a pic of me and my friend Gloria after the wedding in our sunglasses.

Here is a blurry picture of Noland and I getting ready for the Rehearsal dinner. I am in my first maternity dress and he is brushing his teeth.. nice.
Here's Gloria's hair that I did... thanks to myyellowsandboxblog.com.
It turned out soo cute! I've got to start trying some of these cute ideas with my hair! Anyways.
And here we are after the wedding as the bride and groom are getting their pictures on! Love my smiley guy!
That's all for today! Thanks for stoppin by, 
xoxo Jen.

No comments:

Post a Comment