Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Mug Brownie

So I've been slacking on posts. So sorry.
I'm at 25 weeks and my body is feeling so tired... so forgive my absence.
...
A few nights, I was desperately searching through the freezer for ice cream. No luck.
So I started looking in the cabinets for something, anything 
sweet.
It must be the pregnancy cravings.
And I came across this jewel. 
The Mug Brownie.
I'm not the best at food pictures...but it was good and fudgey.
It's easy. You probably have all the ingredients in your pantry. & it comes in single serving size.

Ingredients:
4 tablespoons Flour
4 tablespoons Sugar
2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder (not Cocoa mix)
2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil (avoid strong flavors e.g. olive, sesame)
2 tablespoons Water
Dash of Salt
Mug
Microwave

Directions: 
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a mug. 
I used Nestle Cocoa. Yummy.
2. When it looks like this... mixed all together, place in the microwave.
My microwave is 900 watts and I heated it for 1 minute and 30 seconds.. and it was done!
3. Grab a fork or spoon... and dig in. Just what I needed when I had nothing sweet in the house.
That's all for today. 
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 
Thanks for stoppin' by: 
xoxo Jen.
Linking Up: 

3 comments:

  1. This makes me wish I had a microwave!!! Have a lovely weekend! Love Katie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygoodness! yes, i slightly remember being 25 weeks pregnant, taking naps when ever i could, and wanting to eat things that were NEVER in my house! so glad you found ways to 'improvise' with what you had. looks pretty fantastic anyway :) along with the other recipe things in your previous post....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely trying this! I like that it doesn't use a large amount of the ingredients. Thank you! (I'll probably add some peanut butter!)

    ReplyDelete