Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dear Baby


Dear little one,
To write to you, I don't know where to start.
I wish I wrote you more regularly.
 Your daddy & I have been planning for your arrival 
and are excited that it's less than 4 months away! 

We can't wait to finally see your 
sweet face & little hands

We hope when you enter into this crazy world 
and begin to grow  
& learn  new things,
we can  surround you with love.

we can not wait to make you 
laugh & giggle.
to hold you, 
 and give you thousands of 
hugs & kisses.

we are ready to 
play
dinosaurs
superheroes
sports
cars
 trucks 
and so much more.

Only  3.5  months left.
Until then, 
I'll  await your every move,
sweet kicks
that let me know you're there.

Praying for you.
Loving you,

Your Mommy

Linking Up:
  Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. love. love. this post. Is your nursery pooh themed?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a great idea, Jenna! Your baby is lucky to have you as a mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nobody says it like Winnie the Pooh. Those are so sweet. I'm getting a little teary eyed.

    ReplyDelete