Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Yummy Strawberry Dip!

My husband is a PE coach. We went to a little team party last night which was a lot of fun. 
One of the moms made this dip and she told me what it was. It was soo yummy. I couldn't get enough of it so I wanted to share it with all of you!

Mix Marshmallow fluff, a package of Cream Cheese and Strawberry Jell-O mix...

So for your next get together, make some of this Yummy Strawberry dip!
That's all for today!
Thanks for stoppin' by:
xoxo Jen.
PS. I just go an I-phone & I'm loving it!

3 comments:

  1. I make a similar dip, but I just buy strawberry flavored cream cheese and stir in marshmallow fluff. With your recipe you could change the flavor. Mmm, orange dip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I came across your blog! Loving your recipes and craft ideas! You're giving me great dinner ideas! And love your wedding dress :)

    xo. britt
    www.themagnoliapair.com

    ReplyDelete