Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Hair Care!

Today, I decided to do a lil post on hair!
My hair has not been working with me lately. 
And there are so many cute blogs with great hair ideas! The beauty of blogging & pinterest is that we are blessed to have so many resources at our fingertips! Here's what my hair looked like at my wedding:
If only I could wake up and it would look that amazing!
-----
You can check out all of my favorites here on pinterest! But here are some of my favorite hair blogs:
1. I love this one! The Quick Twist! It can be found at the Beauty Department- a great blog by Lauren Conrad, Kristin Ess and Amy Nadine for hair, make up and fashion!
2. My Yellow Sandbox has some pretty awesome tutorials. She even made an e-book for only $4.99. She has lots of hairstyle tutorials on the the site after your purchase her e-book! its pretty awesome! I was following her way back when and have seen most of the video- they are awesome and so helpful!
3. My Soul is the Sky has awesome tutorials for hair! So many different ideas for hair! I love her blog! This one pictured was inspired by Nicole Richie: 
Didn't she doe an awesome job? Well go here to check out the tutorial! So wonderful!
4. The Small Things has a ton of great hairstyle tutorials from this cute fishtail braid to even how to wear your hair straight! She's a professional hairstylist too! So she definitely knows what shes talking about. I love blogging! So many awesome resources for hairstyles ans so much more!
5. Three Pink Dots has the greatest sock bun tutorial! Check it out! :)
6. & I just found this site tonight but she has some awesome tutorials! Love Maegan- Check out her site!
-----
And that's all I have for today! Feeling inspired? Me too! Maybe I'll start actually doing something with my hair! Thanks for stoppin' by: 
xoxo Jen.

4 comments:

  1. Love these hair ideas! my hair is pretty short, everytime I try to grow it out I always end up getting it cut. Hopefully this blog has some good ideas for shoulder length hair because I get so bored with the plain jane pony tail! Thanks for sharing this blog with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute :) I wish my hair would do itself some mornings, what am I saying, every morning!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh... I'm so guilty of pulling my hair in a ponytail every morning!! I really need to try a little harder, methinks. ;P

    ReplyDelete