Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

27

27.
I can’t really believe that I’m 27 tomorrow…and the best part is that it is the first day of my summer vacation. I’m off until early August, possibly September if I am able to take a small leave due to baby #2’s arrival.
At 27, I never imagined that I would be living the life that I am now. I am so blessed with an amazing husband, a sweet little boy and another sweet little guy on the way. And this summer, we are moving into our first house! As crazy busy as it all is, I’m so excited.
Since today, I am 27… I want to share 27 of my favorite memories/times/accomplishments (in the order that I was able think of them):
1. Having Noland Jr. (10/2/2012)

2. Marrying my sweet husband, Noland, who loves me unconditionally.

3. Finding out we are going to have another little boy! 
You can't tell in this picture but we can't wait to welcome baby Eli Thomas to the world on or before July 10.
Here is a picture of our little family a few months ago when we met up with Noland's dad's aunt.

4. Being Born
because life is just pretty awesome!
The scanner made this picture look crazy... but I was totally a cute babe.

5. Having Disney passes for all of 2014 and spending almost every weekend there

6.  Prayer and Action 2009
 Here is the crew that I was blessed to spend the summer with. 4 of the men are now holy priests. And all 3 women are married mommas. God is good.
And I had a lot of Kansas experiences: riding tractors, milking cows, riding horses and I guess I put my finger in this baby cow's mouth. I don't know. lol

7.  Covecrest Summer Staff 2007

8. Working at Shipwreck Island Waterpark for 4.5 summers
It was fun. Loved being a SWIL. 

9.  Seeing some of my BFFs find the love of their lives and marrying them and being at those weddings with the love of my life.
This is one of my favorite picture of us at Victoria's wedding. I couldn't find any other wedding pictures. 

10.  Having nephews and a niece
I wish I had pictures with all of them. And more current ones but these are sweet memories!
Cause tell me that little stinker is not the cutest little thing? He was my first nephew and my heart just continued to grow with each one.

11.   Florida State football games (all of them!)
We look young here. Loved going to all the Seminole games!

12. Catholic Student Union at FSU
How do you sum this up with one picture? You don't. I had a great time in CSU though and my faith grew strong to prepare me for times when life gets hard. I learned to get down on my knees and talk to God.
And we also had a ton of fun... Christmas parties, Halloween parties, hangouts, Funstation, bowling... building lifelong friendships!

13. Grad Night 2006

14. Living at the Tharpe House with these ladies

15. Going to some of my first MLB games 
and taking Noland Jr. was really cool. We recently went to a Braves vs Cardinals game... Noland Jr. fell asleep.
16.Oswald Family Christmas lights with the Nolands
It is an unbelievable sight. Hopefully, something that we can try to see every year.

17. Noland Jr.'s baptism. 
I don't have that many pictures from it but it was great to see all the family have the little guy officially baptized. 

18. Having Siblings has been awesome.
My mom with my brother and I. He's great! One of my greatest friends despite our age difference. Man, I almost put a real black mail photo of him on here from Thanksgiving. He should consider himself blessed.
And these guys are pretty great too. I miss them and glad we've had some fun times together cause now they are getting old and starting their own families.

19. Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo with the Nolands
We've had passes since January and I've loved hearing Noland Jr. talk about all the animals... giraffes, tigers, elephants, rhinos... I'm sure you'll see zoo pictures in the future.

20. Interning at Noland’s job. It was cool to all carpool there together. Noland for work, Noland Jr for daycare and me for my internship.
I don't have any pictures of this but I really did enjoy this time. It was awesome to be able to check on Noland Jr. during lunch and make sure he was having a good day. I also loved taking one car with everyone. 

21. New York Trip with My mom and the Barnes girls
I couldn't find a picture of this but we truly had a blast! I know my mom loves having quality time and we had a lot of it this trip as we explored the city of great cheesecake and amazing pizza!

22.  Going for many walks with my family and looking for wildlife.

23.  Senior year 2006
I had wonderful friends that I still keep in touch with. I love that we can pick up right where we left off. I'm excited and hopeful that we have a great reunion next year and that we can go...
And of course our Mosley girl/Bay Boy group at a pretty regular hangout (Applebee's):
Also, shout out to DTV staff cause that was awesome! but I couldn't find a picture of senior year staff. 

24. Getting engaged to my sweet man.

25. House hunting: finding the first home that we will own, even if it was a little stressful. We are setting up movers and all that stuff soon. Please pray it goes smoothly.

26.  Being raised Catholic.

27. Graduating from college (with a Bachelors and Masters).

So if you noticed, they are all in completely random order except the first 2 because I would definitely say those are my top 2 favorite times of being alive. It’s also really crazy that 27 is 3 years from 30. That’s so close. I better really soak in these twenties. The older you get the faster time moves but I’ve truly been blessed with a great life. I don’t have any major plans tomorrow other than to relax, getting some packing done and spend some time with my sweet boys. Looking forward to another great year and learning many more life lessons.
Finally, we took some pictures around Christmas and I never shared them anywhere so I'm going to share a few of my faves cause our photographer was awesome: 
Future QB?
Have a Happy June 9th!

Jenna 

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a joyous birthday. Love, Aunt Neecie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Aunt Neecie. We enjoyed the day!

    ReplyDelete