Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

We Are Back!

Hello This Little Light readers, it has been awhile and we have missed you. First, let us apologize for the delay in between our last post and this one. It has been a crazy, but awesome time for us lately. Jenna has been especially busy with her new job and everything else going on lately (she is pregnant again! and we are super excited for the new addition!). She has had a hard time posting on this blog, but thinks about what she can share with others and we talk about it eagerly waiting to share the goods. The difficult thing is just getting it on the computer. However, we have come up with a solution.

You see, I get up a half hour earlier than everyone else in my house each day to dedicate to writing. I typically do this because I feel like it helps start my thinking process for the day. This writing each day helps me to keep up with two other blogs I run ransports and zoozooreview. Typically I stick to sports or my zoo reviews, but I want to help Jenna with this project. She started this blog to brighten up people’s days and that’s what this blog will continue to do.

I will post weekly on this blog or as close to weekly as I can. These posts will typically be on Fridays, but don’t hold me to that. I will write about things I discuss with Jenna that can help others out in some way. Whether it be a positive news story, a cool product, a fun recipe, inspirational quotes, Disney tips, or some other fun topic, we will try to make you smile with what we provide. Get ready to expect a lot of Disney tips. We had passes this past year that just expired and consider ourselves experts at this point. Jenna, Jr., and I went to Disney once a week this past year. It was an awesome treat to 2014 and we are looking forward to some new adventures for 2015. Our family looks forward to sharing our explorations and positivity with you and yours. Stay tuned next week for our 10 most underrated things to do at Walt Disney World. Until then, just browse Jenna’s ETSY shop or something else fun. Jenna will be checking in from time to time, but for now this is Noland signing off and wishing you a great weekend.

Feel free to enjoy some pictures of us while we were away!!!!
IMG_4004

IMG_3542

IMG_3576

IMG_3577

IMG_3675

IMG_3691

IMG_3747

IMG_3880

IMG_3912

IMG_4026

IMG_4033

IMG_3424

IMG_3431

IMG_3500

IMG_3626

-Noland

No comments:

Post a Comment